Grab a FREE taste test kit from Bitrex. If you have kids, this is a great freebie for you. Bitrex is an ingredient used in household substances that are poisonous to ingest. Bitrex can stop your child from consuming toxic chemicals, so it's an amazing product.
Check out their website to see all the brands that currently use Bitrex in their products. There are loads of big brand names, such as Halfords, Costco, Morrisons, Tesco & many more.
You only have to look at the Bitrex taste test photos to look at people's reactions to discover just how bitter this stuff is. The beauty of Bitrix is that it is completely harmless to consume, it just tastes awful. The extremely bitter taste is what stops children from consuming a toxic product!
To grab your taste test, click the link below and fill in the form.
Happy tasting! Don't forget to post your reaction photos on social media using #BitrexTasteTest.