Want to save money on wrapping paper this Christmas?
- Wrap your gift in newspaper.
- Cut several strips of newspaper about 15cm wide, some narrower.
- Fold one strip in half, length-ways and make a series of cuts along its fold.
- When you've cut the whole length, roll up the looped fringe and secure with tape.
- Fluff out the 'petals' of your newspaper flower and gather with the rest of your strips of paper.
- Join them with tape and leave the ends unstuck and attach the newspaper flower to your gift.
- Why not personalise your flowers - use a comic strips for kids, or recipe pages for a keen cook?
Have you got any more cheap wrapping ideas you'd like to share with us?