Are you looking for somewhere to buy or sell second hand stuff online?
My colleague Rachel (developer and maker of Charbrew Matcha Cupcakes) introduced me to Preloved and I can't thank her enough. I've been having loads of fun looking for all the great preloved furniture (and a sneaky look at the puppies for the distant future) and Rachel recently purchased a conservatory and is very happy!
Preloved is a wonderful alternative to the expense and long-winded nature of auction sites and is more fun than anonymous classifieds. If you're looking to sell your preloved items, then this is the place for you. It's great because:
- Super quick - you don't have to wait for an auction to finish, plus they provide ad alert services to potential buyers which means they'll be notified if you're selling an item they want.
- Free to sell - there are no listing fees, no selling fees and no catches!
- Make a friend - Preloved People is all about meeting like-minded folk who share your hobbies - it's the UK's number one second hand social network!
- Grab a bargain- most of the items on Preloved are second hand, so the items are cheap - great for the purse.
- Save the planet - selling and buying second hand? You're recycling by cutting down on unnecessary manufacturing and land fill.
Not a bad list - it's also quick and easy sign up, they even have a page of adverts where people are giving away stuff for free!
I suggest you take a trip to Preloved today and see what local treasures you can find.
P.S. Let us know how it goes!