Do you drink enough water? If not, here are 10 fabulous reasons why you should be drinking more water.
- Often your headaches is a sign of dehydration - the blood vessels narrow reducing oxygen levels to the brain. Drink more water to help prevent this.
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it your liver and lungs for disposal.
- Water will give shine to your eyes!
- Drinking water can help with weight loss - it will help you feel full and as a result you will consumer fewer calories.
- Help flush out toxins with water and your skin will end up clearer and reduce the risk of spots.
- Drink more water and feel less tired! One of the most common symptoms of dehydration is tiredness.
- Reduce stress, anxiety and depression by drinking more water.
- Water boosts your energy - dehydration (as mentioned) can make you tired, impacting on the flow of oxygen to the brain which makes you less alert.
- Help prevent back pain - water is the main lubricant in joint spaces.
- Stay regular - your bowels need water, as well as a fibre rich diet and exercise to help prevent bloating, pain and constipation.
I hope I've given you enough reasons to drink more water!