Where's my Newsletter?
If you haven't been receiving your newsletter please read on to find out how to rectify this.
Sometimes our newsletter may be blocked because your internet service provider (ISP) may be using a type of spam filter. This means that in order to receive your newsletter you must add us to your trusted list of senders, contacts, or address book.
Please open your spam folder and look for our newsletter in there, open it, and mark it as not spam.
Click the link to your ISP below or e-mail client to add the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe sender:
To make sure an e-mail gets delivered to your AOL inbox you must add the e-mail address email@example.com to your Address Book or Custom Sender List.
- Click the Spam Controls link on the lower right side of your inbox screen.
- When the Mail & Spam Controls box appears, click the Custom sender list link.
- Choose the firstname.lastname@example.org option.
- Add the domain or email address you would like to receive mail from, then click Add.
- Click Save.
AOL Web Mail
If using AOL Web Mail replying to an e-mail from MagicFreebiesUK will also work.
E-mail from that domain will now be delivered straight to your inbox.
If you’re not receiving email you are expecting, there are two things you can do:
- Use the Not Spam button in your Bulk folder.
- Create a filter to automatically send email from certain domains to your Inbox. This is the only way to really ensure delivery.
Report as Not Spam
- Check your Yahoo! Bulk folder.
- If you see the email from MagicFreebiesUK, highlight it and click Not Spam.
- This does not guarantee that your mail will be delivered in the future, but it does help.
Create a Filter
- Click Options in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Mail Options from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Choose the field you want to match in the incoming message. For example, "header" or "to".
- Choose the criterion by which you want a match to be made, such as contains.
- Enter the text string to compare. For example: from MagicFreebiesUK
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox
Hotmail Live, Windows Live and MSN
In the new Hotmail you must Mark sender as safe to enable hyperlinks even in text emails and images in HTML emails.
Entering the email contact in the address book or contacts no longer whitelists the sender.
To ensure messages from specific email addresses are not sent to your Junk Email folder, you can do one of two things:
- Check the Junk folder if you do not see the MagicFreebiesUK in your inbox.
- Click the Mark as safe link.
- Add email@example.com to your Safe List.
- Click Show content to view the body of the email if it contains images and HTML.
- Click Mark as safe.
- MagicFreebiesUK will now be added to your list of Safe senders.
Manually Add to Safe List
- Click Options in the upper right corner of your Hotmail screen.
- In the Body of the page under Junk e-mail click the link Safe and blocked senders.
- Click the link Safe senders.
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Add to list.
To make sure email gets delivered to your inbox, you must add the email address email@example.com to your contacts list.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Reply in the upper right side of your inbox screen.
- Click the Add MagicFreebiesUK to Contacts List from the list that appears.
- You will now see MagicFreebiesUK appear under the link Contacts on the left side of the page.
- Click the link Contacts and the in the Search Contacts form field.
- Now you can select to move MagicFreebiesUK to a contact list of choice and edit any details.
- Open the email message from the sender you want to add to your address book.
- Click on the Save Address link (below) next to the From Address.
- Check the Add to Contacts box (below) and click Save.