Hopefully, barbecue weather will last well into September and what better way to have a cook-out than with a brand new barbecue and a box full of foodie treats? The winner of this Dairy Diary competition will win a Texas Oil Drum Charcoal Barbecue and a field&flower Barbecue Box.
What field&flower goodies are in the box?
- Eight field&flower burgers
- Six premium pork, sage & black pepper sausages
- Six premium chicken, lemon, garlic & thyme sausages
- Two hoisin-marinated pork belly strips
- Two harissa-marinated bavette steaks
- Two chipotle-marinated chicken mini fillets
- Two lamb skewers, thyme-marinated
What are the features of the barbecue?
- Large cooking area - can cook up to 20 burgers at once
- Comes with a steel hood that makes it perfect for roasting and baking
- Porcelain steel wire cooking grill with sliding function included
- Chrome-plated warming rack included
- Wheeled for portability
To enter, just click Claim Mine Now, answer the question (psst, the answer is James & James) and fill in the simple form. Good luck!
If you get this one we'd love it if you could share the good news with us on our secret Facebook group (FREE STUFF, Comps & The Ultimate Bargains Community by Magic Freebies UK) - where you can also find lots of free stuff, comps and deals.
Expires: 23rd Sep 2019