Hello Freebie Finders,
Just a quick reminder - it's Shrove Tuesday tomorrow so why not pick up your ingredients today in preparation?
You will need:
100g plain flour
250ml whole milk
Pinch of salt
1. Sift the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl and make a well in the middle.
2. Break the egg into the well and whisk slowly, gradually adding a quarter of the milk, mixing well until you see bubbles in the mixture.
3. Gradually pour in the remaining milk while mixing - if it's too thick then add some water.
4. Pour the mixture into a jug to make it easier to pour into your pan.
5. Heat the frying pan and put butter into it allowing the melted butter to spread all around the pan.
6. When the butter starts to smoke pour in 2 tablespoons of of your pancake mix - or more if you like them thicker!
7. Cook until golden brown, flip and serve with the toppings of your choice!
Check the blog tomorrow for some great filling ideas!