Matcha powder is full of antioxidants and boasts a ton of health benefits. This is our third blog post on how to use Charbrew Organic Matcha - enjoy!
I love pancakes. They're so quick and easy to make yet taste amazing so I decided to make some Matcha Green Tea & Coconut pancakes. Here's the recipe...
For 4 pancakes you'll need...
1 cup of flour
1 tbsp of sugar
2 tbsp Charbrew matcha powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup of coconut flakes
1 large egg
1/4 cup of milk
2 tbsp olive oil
butter for greasing the pan
How to do it...
1. In a bowl mix together the flour, sugar and matcha powder and salt. In another bowl beat the egg, milk, coconut flakes and olive oil.
2. Stir the wet mix into the dry one until combined.
3. Grease a pan with the butter and leave over medium heat.
4. Spoon the mix onto the pan and leave to cook. Flip over when the batter starts to bubble.
5. Move to plate when cooked on both sides.
I served my pancakes with some icing sugar and maple syrup. Admittedly, they did look a tad strange but the Charbrew Organic Matcha and coconut tasted great together. The perfect treat for any sweet tooth!