If you want to make some quick easy snacks then may I suggest one of my favourites - Parmesan Pita Crisps!
- Packet of white pita-bread
- melted butter for spreading
- grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
How to do it:
- Preheat the oven to a medium heat. Slice each pita open and then cut into four triangles.
- Brush one side of each triangle with melted butter and lay them on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan and a little bit of garlic powder.
- Whack them in the oven for around 5 - 6 minutes.
- Let them cool and serve with the dip of your choice!
These snacks are also great for parties, so make loads, they're sure to go down well - enjoy!