Greetings Freebie Finders, if you're a chocolate fan I hope you've entered into our competition where you can Win a Cadbury Sharing Hamper.
I'd like to share with you my top favourite chocolate recipes:
Chocolate, hazelnut & salted caramel tart - a weakness of mine, anything that promises salted caramel, I must eat it.
Mars Bar mousse - quick and easy to make, this mousse would make a lovely after-dinner treat.
Organic Matcha & white chocolate cookies - if you're a regular, you might remember these bright green cookies!
Nigella's chocolate pudding - 'pure, all-encompassing bliss' - you can't argue with that!
and finally, my recipe for the perfect Hot Chocolate...
Here's how to do it:
- Heat milk up in a saucepan - don't forget to watch it!
- Pour a small amount out and mix it with your cocoa or hot chocolate powder (or even some real chocolate if you have some) and make into a paste. This means it will be easier to stir.
- Mix the hot milk into your cup and stir well.
- Grab some squirty cream and swirl on top of your drink.
- Crumble Cadbury Flake on top.
- Dot with marshmallows, if you fancy it.
Hey presto - a delicious hot chocolate - I really hope you enjoy it.
If you haven't already, don't forget to enter to Win a Cadbury Sharing Hamper now!
P.S. Are you hungry? For more great deals on food and drink, please check out our Restaurant Vouchers page.