Those amongst you that have been reading the blog for a while will know I'm a sucker for the M&S Dine in for 2 offer.
Good news - they have an extra special offer this Valentine's Day - Gourmet Menu Dine in for two for £20!
All you have to do is choose, (tricky I know), from a selection of starter, main meal, side dish, dessert, bottle of wine and chocolates.
I will list the tastiest sounding options from each section of the menu...
- Scallops & Shallot Butter
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Beef Wellington
- Rack of Lamb with Herb Crust
- Gastropub Duck a l'Orange
- Potato Rosti
- Mediterranean Vegetables for Roasting
- Cherry Tomato & Mozarella Bake
- 2 Hot Belgian Souffles
- 2 Salted Caramel Cheesecake Slices
- Posh Profiteroles
Wines & Drinks
- Elderflower Presse
- Romeral Crianza (Red Rioja)
- Friuli Sauvignon Blanc (White)
Yep, I'm pretty hungry now! Check out the M&S Gourmet Menu today. You have until Sunday 16th February to grab it!
P.S. Want to save money on a meal out? You'll love our Restaurant Vouchers section!