Have you ever tried cooking with insects? BUG is giving us the chance to win one of their insect recipe boxes with their new referral scheme! These boxes contain the instructions and the bugs for two recipes, plus all the herbs, pastes, marinades and spices you need.
Their subscription boxes will be launched in the spring and to help spread the word, they are giving away 100 boxes now. All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one is click our Claim Mine Now button below, sign up with your email address and then share the unique referral code you'll be given with your friends and family to gain extra entries.
If you're on the fence about this one, here are some facts about the benefits of adding bugs to your diet:
- There are, believe it not, really quite delicious!
- Insects are VERY sustainable as they create less CO₂ than farm animals
- It's really not that different from eating prawns
- They can be fed on stuff that we don't eat like apple cores and potato peels, which is cheap and reduces waste
- You can make all sorts with them. The BUG website has recipes for Cricket Ragu Linguine, Bug Roast, Moreish Mealworm Falafels and more