- Hello and welcome to all MagicFreebiesUK Newbies,
- If you've been sent to MagicFreebiesUK by a friend
- or just stumbled upon us by accident, you might like
- to know who we are. Put the kettle on, make
- yourself a lovely cup of tea and read on...
- Why should I join MagicFreebiesUK?
- • Freebies (samples, products and more)
- • Competitions
- • Money saving and money making articles
- How do I start?
- 1. Visit our homepage
- 2. Apply for freebies that take your fancy
- 3. Sign up to the MagicFreebiesUK newsletter
- 4. Wait for postie to bring you your freebies!
- Want to know more?
- If you want to know more, please check out our
- FAQ section.
- Contact Us!
- If you want to speak to the MagicFreebiesUK team,
- you can contact us or ask us on our Facebook wall.
- We hope you enjoy your time at MagicFreebiesUK!
- P.S. Don't worry if you haven't got a freebie yet -
- sometimes freebie campaigns last a long time,
- so unfortunately that means you won't get your
- freebie for a while. Please be patient, you never know
- what postie will bring tomorrow!
- On the suggestion of one of our members, we've put together a few house rules for Freebie Finders.
- - Don't be greedy
Remember to think of your fellow Freebie Finders when applying for freebies. If you apply for more than one freebie at a time, you are stopping someone else from getting one. We suggest that you only apply for one freebie per household.
- - Will you use it?
When applying for freebies, ask yourself whether you really need it? For example, if you apply for free dog food and you don't even have a dog, you are stopping a genuine pet owner from getting something they really need.
- - Play nice
MagicFreebiesUK does not tolerate any bullying, intimidation or harassment of any kind on our MagicFreebiesUK wall
- - No naughty posts
You will not post anything hateful, threatening, or pornographic. Or anything that incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic violence.
- - Post freebies for the UK market
There's nothing worse than completing an offer to find out at the very end that they don't ship to the UK. Help your Freebie Finder friends by checking out the terms and conditions attached to the offer before posting it on the MagicFreebiesUK wall