We love delicious Sacla' pesto at MagicFreebiesUK, so I decided to see what I could make with it! My second recipe is for Cheesy Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pull-Apart Bread - best served fresh from the oven.
- a mozzarella cheese ball, chopped into small pieces
- loaf of crusty bread
- salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- half a jar of Sacla' Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
How to do it...
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Slice your crusty bread carefully down the length and width of the loaf so you are left with little squares all over the top. Make sure you do not cut all the way to the bottom.
- Mix your pesto with a little salt and pepper and using a knife, spread it along every sliced part of the bread.
- Pull apart the slices and push in the mozzarella cheese and Parmesan into each crevice.
- Wrap the bread in foil and bake at 205C for around 10 minutes. Uncover the bread and allow it to remain in the oven until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.
I took them into MagicFreebiesUK HQ and everyone in the office got to try some. Nick had this to say, "A fantastic alternative to garlic bread."
Why not check out the Sacla' website for more information of their products?