Fancy making some squirmy jelly worms for Halloween... or whenever you fancy?
You will need...
- pack of straws
- jelly mix (1 pack of raspberry jelly & 1 pack of gelatin for firmness)
- a glass
- rubber band
Here's how to do it...
- Pack all of the straws into a glass and secure them with a rubber band.
- Make up the jelly mix in a jug according to the instructions on the packet.
- Pour the jelly into the straws carefully.
- Once the jelly is set, rinse with warm water to release the worms.
If you've got any tips for Halloween, pleaseand let us know. We'd love to hear them!