We’d all love to make our money stretch a little further, and for some of us, that means going the extra mile. If you’ve not spotted the coupon collector in your group, chances are it’s you, congratulations! Here are some sure telling signs you’re super savvy.
1. You know exactly where all the reduced isles are in every supermarket, and what time everything gets reduced
2. Most of your favourite bookmarks are money comparison sites
3. Your inbox is full of email newsletters from discount and freebie sites
4. Your toiletries bag is filled with free samples and you’ve not bought makeup in over a year
6. You always bring packed lunches to work, unless it’s £1 boots meal deal Mondays on O2 priority
7. You’re proud to show off your new haircut, courtesy of your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers
8. Your freezer is just red and yellow labelled products
9. You never eat out without your voucher phone apps
11. 'Fakeaways' are a real thing in your house
12. You always have coupons ready in your bag, just in case!
Are you unsure of your money saving abilities? Take Aviva’s Quiz today. Even if you're the ultimate money saver, they're offering invaluable tips to how you can save pennies. I scored 'The Super Stretcher' what will you score? Let me know!