Fancy making some squirmy jelly worms for Halloween?
- pack of straws
- jelly mix - 1 pack of raspberry jelly, and 1 pack of gelatin (for firmness)
- a glass
- rubber band
How to do it:
- Pack all the straws into a glass and secure them with a rubber band.
- Make up the jelly mix in a jug according to the packet instructions.
- Pour the jelly into the straws carefully.
- Once the jelly is set, rinse with warm water to release the worms from their straws!
Jelly worms aren't just for Halloween - you can enjoy them anytime!