Got a fancy dress party to attend and can't think what to go as? Cast your eyes down to these great homemade ideas...
You need some scissors, an old white t-shirt, cardboard, paints.
- Paint coloured circles onto an old t-shirt, just like a Twister mat.
- Cut out a square of cardboard and draw a Twister board on the front. You could even print one out.
Noel Edmonds - Deal or No Deal
You need a cardboard box, glue, scissors, string, paint and some paper.
- Print out a copy of Noel Edmond's face and attach it to some cardboard - attach some string into two holes on either side, tie a not in both ends and hey presto you've got yourself a mask
- Next locate a cardboard box big enough for you to fit in. Paint it bright red and print out any number from 1-22. Put strings either side so you can get into the box and hang it from your shoulders.
- Wear a Noel style shirt and you're done!
Mad Hatters Tea Party
You need some scissors, felt tips, an old sheet and cardboard.
- First you must make your hat. Find out how to here. Then decorate it with a scarf or anything else you can find. True Alice in Wonderland fans can attach a piece of paper which reads "In this style 10/6".
- Grab your sheet and put a hole in the middle of it, big enough for your head to fit through. Put your head through it and work out where you need to cut your arm holes.
- Grab your felt tips and start drawing! Think delicious cakes, sandwiches, tea pots - anything you'd have at a tea party.
Hope you like these ideas! If you have anymore, please let me know,